Friday 11 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

Well, happy new year everyone!

So, new years resolutions? Does anyone even do them anymore? No? Okay then...

My new years resolutions? Well, there's a lot of them-

1. Actually start paying attention in lessons at school. I've got my GCSE's next year, and I'm doing loads of mocks now, and I still don't pay attention.

2. Try and lose weight (such a cliche but idc). Please. I'm size 12 and all my bikinis are size 8. I'm going Italy in May. Do you see my predicament yet???

3. Try and work on my anger. Now,I just tend to hit things. Or people. I know, not the best but...

4. Don't fuck up my coursework. Seriously, its part of my GCSE's. I fuck it up I get a bad grade. Bad grade on my GCSE's means bad job, which means (to me) I can't afford a house, my dream wedding, holidays, Louboutins, my kids, nice stuff, etc)

5. Try and find a job asap. I'm not even joking, I get £5 a week (roughly) from him and thats it. I have no other source of income.

6. BECOME EVEN MORE DEDICATED TO 1D THAN BEFORE.
I think that one just explained its self.

7. Try and work on my fanfic and post it on Wattpad. I might post a teenie-tinie bit on here one day, and if i get a good response, I'll post it on there.

FOLLOW ME! please :)
Instagram: @xxphoebelxx
Twitter: @XxPhoebeLxX

Love, Phoebe :)

GUESS WHO TOOK THEIR BROTHERS NEW TABLET TO WATCH THE BOYS *que the paedo smile ...NOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment