Sunday 18 November 2012

Introduction to this blog

Hello, world wide web, this is my first blog and I am SUPER nervous :s

Can I point out first that I didn't actually kill a vicar, it's just a name. I needed a name that I wanted people to remember, no one can remember a whole blog, but a name? Yes.

So what will my blogs be about? This took a lot of time to think about (15 minutes) and this blog will include-
•Topics to discuss that a lot of people can relate to
•Clothes
•A bit of makeup
•Hauls
•Reviews
•School (5 days a week, 7 hours a day, you can't avoid it)

So, the first topic
Being the second favourite sibling.

I myself am the oldest, with one brother. He, of course, has to be the favourite, he's a mummy's boy, gets more love from our dad, the grandparents and cousins love him. He's always had more opportunities, given more stuff.
Hello? Anyone remember the firstborn?

It just gets repetitive after a while, but never old. Take this evenings dinner, for example. Things were frosty between mum and dad, but what else do you expect two divorcees to be?
Anyway, topic of discussion? Maxi's imminent rugby "career".
I didn't even get a word in about how I had somehow scraped a B in a RE test where I made all the answers up. Fun.

Anyway, being the second favourite isn't always a bad thing. For one, they're too busy fussing over the favourite to notice you've gone out, and they'll pay you just to get out of the house.

So, this is the end, please leave any comments for me, look out for the next blog and follow me on Twitter on @XxPhoebeLxX and Instagram on @xxphoebelxx

Thanks for reading! :)
Love, Phoebe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment