Friday 22 March 2013

WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED/My GCSE's

OH MY LORD JESUS GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME
WHY
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Hi. Sorry, I'm very upset at this moment in time, as well as my iPod playing up, something else decided to break. Well I say decided it was really all my fault.
imighthavedroppedmyphoneinthebathanditdidntworkforthewholenightandthenitwasworkingbutthescreendidntandthenwheniwokeupthescreenwasokaybutsomeofthekeysonthekeyboarddidntworklikethevowelssonowicanttypeanythingexceptrhythm.

Yeah, that happened. But I don't want to dwell on the bad stuff, I still have the warrenty so I can take it back to Phones 4 U to replace it. I won't tell them I dropped it in the bath, what they don't know won't hurt them, after all.

But enough about that, I decided I want to talk about my GCSE's because there might be little Year 9's already choosing theirs and because I have writers block.

Anyway, here are all my GCSEs that I'm doing:
English
Maths
Core Science
Additional Science
German
ICT
RE
Geography
History
Psychology

Please don't pick Geography, it is one of the most boring subjects, ever. Seriously, on the field trip to the beach when we got back I literally saw my toes going from black to blue to white to pink in front of my eyes. I had about 4 pairs of socks on as well. I really wish I had done textiles instead of Geography now...
Psychology and History are so cool, I love them. I didn't have a choice with Additional Science, because I  was in second set in Year 9, I had to pick it. All the others were mandatory. Is that the word? I think so...

FOLLOW ME!!!
INSTAGRAM: @xxphoeb
TWITTER: @xphoeb
KIK ME: p.h.o.e.b.e

See you soon!
Love, Phoebe xoxo



CAN'T FORGET THE SONGS NOW CAN I

My sad faces are beautiful, they really are

HAY. HAY GUESS WHAT. I HAVE DIMPLES KIND OF. ONLY KIND OF. I'LL SHOW YOU ANOTHER DAY. ILY, ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES

Can I just add that in the OWOA video, the boys hug David Cameron and they're like dancing outside his house and when Americans post pictures of him and the boys, they call him "That man", and I just sit there laughing just like oh you really don't know do you, you don't know they're dancing in Downing Street and they're hugging the Prime Minister of Great Britain.




No comments:

Post a Comment