Wednesday 15 May 2013

Social Awkwardness/Weirdness is Killing My Social Life

Polos> anything else
I felt the need to post that. Polos are my new life.
Anyway, in case you haven't already noticed, I don't have a social life. Like, at all.
All what I do is go to peoples houses, and that's it.

From my experiences of not going out, I have come to this conclusion, its my being weird/awkward.

I think I'm just too.........weird. That's it. I stay at home on my phone and iPod and the computer and eating and that's it. I can't talk about normal stuff because me being the horrible person that I am, end up bitching about some poor soul (I'm sorry, I don't mean to, I blame part of it on my genetics, my mum is the biggest bitch on earth. Trust me, she bitches about me to my face.)
And that's only when I decide to talk. Usually I just don't. I can listen. I like listening, you learn stuff (WHICH SOME PEOPLE IN LESSONS DON'T UNDERSTAND) and me being me, I will end up doing something so incredibly stupid or weird, I can never go out again.
I have come to the conclusion that my Sims on my Sims Freeplay game have more of a life than I do, and they're not even real (Juliet Styles is level 4 in Ballet now, thank you for asking)
I understand this is short, don't hate m8, I don't see you bustin' ya balls for someting for you to read. Exactly.

Moral of the blog, don't be weird or you will never have a social life ever again.

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK LONG TO UPLOAD, MY INTERNET HATES ME.



INSTAGRAM: @xxphoeb
TWITTER: @xphoeb
KIK MEH: p.h.o.e.b.e
BBM PIN: 25C73D08

I love you all, I'm sending lots of hugs from the rarely sunny London. I spoke too soon, it's raining now.

Love, Phoebe xoxo


I BET YOU LOVE MY TASTE IN MUSIC. DON'T EVEN DENY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment