Thursday 6 December 2012

Go away,no one likes you (no, not you,in general)

Some of you with the keenest eyes may have seen that I changed the template of the blog. Yes, I did. I thought birds in flight was more me.Cos, you know. I'm a bird (girl/woman/whatever). And I like flying.
I'm not sure if this counts but RANT ALERT!! I AM ON A MASSIVE ONE!!

Anyway, topic of discussion- we all have that one thing that we will just say "ER, go away, noone likes you" and if you are a bit like me, you might add a 'retard' or 'd**khead' on the end. 

For example, you may feel this way about homework that you have been promising yourself today all week then suddenly its a mountain thats due in tomorrow. Fun.
For me, its that one annoying person in your year that thinks they're so popular and has friends but really, you saying "No one likes you in our group, just go away" seems to fall on deaf ears and they will still hand around with you.

For example, today I got told that this boy (no names will be mentioned) would go to my head of year and complain that I was bullying him.
I AM NOT A BULLY. I KNOW I AM NOT A BULLY. I HAVE CAUSED THIS BOY NO PHYSICAL EMOTIONAL OR OTHER BULLYING.
He was more of a bully than me, I told him that he needed to pull up his trousers and invest in a decent belt because I am sure I am not the only one who is sick of seeing his arse every time he bends over.

we all know someone like this, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment